What's new

Do you use a cheapish mod for work/out & about?...

Trotters

Postman
Ive had to lend my dad my old mod that I used to take to work, so I'm now having to take my Smok Alien which I'm a lil nervous about incase I drop or scratch the thing. As far as I'm aware theres no protective case yet for the Alien.

So, as in the title do you have a cheapish mod for work/days, nights out etc so if you drop it or lose it youre not too bothered?.

Look at the istick range for mods, cheap, cheerful, compact or medium size, tc or normal vw.

As for a tank what do you normally use? Mouth to lung or direct lung?

Look at cleito or nautilus etc

Ive had to lend my dad my old mod that I used to take to work, so I'm now having to take my Smok Alien which I'm a lil nervous about incase I drop or scratch the thing. As far as I'm aware theres no protective case yet for the Alien.

So, as in the title do you have a cheapish mod for work/days, nights out etc so if you drop it or lose it youre not too bothered?.
Evolution vaping have the silicon cases in stock......https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/smok-alien-silicon-covers.html

I've got 2 coolfire 4+ mods and a couple of isub g tanks that I use when at work or out shooting and whatnot. There's no way I would take my best kit out to get bashed up.

ive been using a istick40 and subtank mini for 22 months for work and still holds full charge and not a scratch on it in all that time.

Jinx! Use an iStick40WTC & a subtank mini with the clapton coils for work.. Still going a year and a bit later. My RTAs & nicers mods are for out & about and home! Though im thinking to replace the TC40 with one of picos that I barely use..

Back
Top Bottom